The [bowlingball value="6831"/] is Ebonite’s next High Performance Bowling Ball that was just released on November 11. We will be testing this bowling ball soon and will give a detailed review when we do.
Product ID: 6831
Release Date: 11/11/2008
Perfect Scale: 201.5
Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy
Coverstock: Reactive Resin
Color: Navy Blue
Viz Type: Non Viz
Performance: High Performance
Quality: First Quality
Super Shell 1.0 is an all new coverstock for the Ebonite Brand. Continuing the innovations that were introduced with the GB covers in the One series and the Traxion covers that we introduced in the NV series, Super Shell pushes ball performance to new heights while also being the most durable cover that we have introduced to date, that’s why it is SUPER SHELL 1.0!
The Flat Iron Core that we are introducing to the market offers a few unique properties. As a result, the core numbers are slightly different than any other ball that Ebonite has introduced to date.
- Core Design: Flat Iron Asymmetric
- Mass Bias Strength: 0.022
- Mass Bias Location: 6 3/4ā€¯ from the pin
- Coverstock Name: Super Shell 1.0
- Box Finish: Sanded with 4000 Grit Abralon Pad
- Length: (Ebonite scale of 1 to 50, earliest to latest) – 19
- Overall Hook: (Ebonite scale of 1 to 50, least to most) – 48
- Breakpoint Angle: (Ebonite scale of 1 to 15, most smooth to most angular) – 12.00